‘All in One’ studio to develop on Convertigo Platform
Convertigo Low code Studio enables the application developer to program all the layers (back-end and front-end) of Convertigo platform within the same integrated environment. Within Studio the programmer can:
- Setup connectors to back end systems
- Create transactions to define data exchange with back end systems
- Create sequences to define back-end flows and business logic
- Create mobile or web user interface, screen flow and local business logic
- Define test cases and run the mobile application or any of its subcomponents
- Create front-end cross-platform client applications, by defining pages and graphical components
- Implement data binding, offline data and client side business logic
Once the project developed, it can deployed On Premises Convertigo Server or on our elastic Cloud services. As Convertigo Studio includes a local single user Convertigo Server, all projects can be tested locally before deployment.
No other software needed for cloud Cross-Platform builds!
By default, Convertigo Studio brings every thing you need to build your mobile applications. No need to install any additional SDK as the Studio will use our Cloud based mobile builder to build iOS and Android from the same project. In this way, you can even build iOS apps from a Windows machine !
On the other hand, Studio also supports local builds for those who do not want external resources to be used while building mobile apps. In this case, you will need to install all the required SDKs (Android SDK, Xcode) on your development workstation.