In this article, Siham explains you how to build with ConvertiFlex.
After each modicification on mxml file, you need to compile your convertigo flex application following those steps:
- 1 – Download Adobe Flex SDK from http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flexsdk.
- 2 – Download apach_ant from site : http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi.
- 3 – Uncompress the downloaded file into a directory.
- 4 – On you convertigo project folder, change on build.xml file the value of FLEX_HOME property by the path of your flex builder SDK that you uncompress:
Make sure you have a Java environment installed and set environmental variables JAVA_HOME to your Java environment, ANT_HOME to the directory you uncompressed Ant to (ex: ANT_HOME=C:\apache-ant-1.8.2-bin\apache-ant-1.8.2)
- 5 – Add on path variable system %ANT_HOME%\bin
- 6 – Create buidFlex.bat and call ant from your project folder (Change WORKSPACE_CONVERTIGO and YOUR_PROJECT by the right value of your evironnement):
- 7 -Launch build_Flex.bat, the swf file is updated