Reuse and combine existing IT assets to create new agile mobile applications
Do you have a backlog of software integration projects? Has your company acquired another or do you need to integrate partner systems which are completely different than yours? With no APIs? If so, you need to find a way to overcome this information roadblock and make the most of the applications and business logic that have already been developed. Convertigo can help you leverage and repurpose this information to mobile or portals quickly and inexpensively, regardless of accessibility or complexity.
Open Source based, Convertigo provides you the tools to reach a scope of applications you never thought was possible.
How we do it
Convertigo captures content and exposes processes coming from three types of sources: Inputs can be data and processes from any web application including API-less ones (e.g. HTML), structured sources like existing web services (SOA, POX, REST, RSS, and Atom) and databases, as well as the so called "green screen" legacy applications. Developers will find our Eclipse-based Studio familiar, since Eclipse is the most widely used integrated development environment (IDE). Eclipse Studio makes creating the lightweight reusable software components much more cost effective than alternatives, since Convertigo Studio is based on a de facto industry standard.
Once these components have been created and placed into our catalog, they can be combined on the server through the creation of "sequences," allowing the development of new functionality through the re-use and combination of components.
The last step is to build the user interfaces running on smartphones, tablets or portal compents, using our integrated mobile UI buliding tools based on standard OpenSource technology such as PhoneGap and JQuery Mobile.
Using the Convertigo Enterprise Server lets you:
- Produce larger results in less time - By delivering the information your business users need
- Save valuable time-to-market – support of standard IDE allows developers to become proficient quickly
- Enjoy Ease of Re-use – Our catalog helps you gain a “network effect” of business solutions
- Empower your team and reduce IT backlog – Let users compose their own solutions with our Application Composer
- Leverage previous investments – Repurpose any web or Legacy application whether or not it was designed to be re-used