yes this is most likely a Proxy Connfiguration error. Normally When you install Convertigo Studio you are asked to configure Proxy Address and Port. The installation checks that these are correct, and you can continue the setup.
If you did not Configure proxy at the setup time, you can, still configure it through the administration COnsole
- point your browser on localhost:18080/convertigo/admin
- Log in (user : admin, password admin)
- Click the 'Configuration' button on the left panel
- select the 'Proxy settings' section
- Configure proxy as you want. (Better use manual setting to avoid .PAC compatibility configuration problems...)
Hope This Help
Convertigo Support Team.