C-EMS 5.5.0 is released!
is available. This new major version comes with the new Convertigo Mobilizer
Start now with Convertigo Mobilizer!
Find here the new features, improvements and bug fixes enclosed with this version:
* Added a QRCode generator button on the test plateform
* Added mobile skins to the test plateform
* Added technical reference documentation about Javelin object
* Added technical reference documentation about HTTP protocol interface to Convertigo
* Added technical reference documentation about Web Service interface to Convertigo
* The 'Test Platform' pages are now account protected
* Created a new mobile framework for developing mobile application based on Sencha and PhoneGap technologies
* SiteClipper now supports variables and test cases
* SiteClipper URL criteria can include the query string
* Added a mechanism to prevent infinite loops in handlers
* Fixed missing icon in new object wizard while resizing
* Fixed engine startup failure when Hibernate session factory creation has failed
* Fixed badly ordered children in the project tree when increasing/decreasing priority
* Prevented pool from being created from other connectors than legacy ones
* Fixed issue of project's widget visibility after project deletion in Administration interface
* Automatic resizing of tooltips in the administration interface
* Fixed issue with table extraction rule when using the wizard from HTML connector's editor
* Fixed issue when trying to change the 'Product version check' configuration property in the web admin console
* Now warns end-user when trying to rename a project object with a name containing forbidden characters
* Fixed issue with '}' sign in default value of symbol
* Fixed focus issue in New Object wizard
* Added object type in web admin console when editing project's objects
* Fixed HTTP/HTTPS issue about AdoptClientCookies statement
* Fixed issue with JSON requester that failed to be parsed on client side if statistics are set to 'true'
* The database used in the context of Convertigo Mashup Sequencer documentation is now working correctly with the two default tables: articles and web_sites
* Project compatibility mode setting is now enabled in web admin
* Fixed issue about Client_instruction_set_value extraction rule with multi-valued variable
* Test-platform now handles multivalued variables
* Fixed issue when trying to add a new statement on JS function statement
* logviewer can now filter using 'extra' variable
Find documentations in Convertigo Studio or in Convertigo Documentation
page of the Developer Network.
Enjoy your Mobile experience with Convertigo Mobilizer !