The hardest tasks in mobile application integration become simple with Convertigo
Enterprise mobility projects are spreading like wildfire. When they deliver value, business leaders in every department seem to want more – and that’s when the bottleneck happens. Instead of connecting one data source to one type of mobile device, your IT infrastructure is faced with multiple device platforms, complex security issues, and disparate enterprise applications and data sources – many with no API.
To accommodate the many-device to many-platform mobile application integration scenario and the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) paragdim that most IT teams operate within, analysts predict that 95% of organizations will choose Enterprise Mobile Application Platform (MADP/MEAPs) and packaged mobile application vendors as their primary mobile development through 2013.*
Convertigo Mobilizer, an Enterprise Mobile Application Development Platform, can solve your integration challenges. With Convertigo, you can embrace mobility across your entire organization with a single, highly adaptable method of integration that not only works for near-term initiatives, but also any other data integration needs as well. That’s why multi-billion-dollar global companies such as Darty and Carrefour rely on Convertigo.
What Makes Convertigo Mobilizer Different
Unlike most MADP/MEAP on the market today, Convertigo offers among its standard connectors, a core technology platform that can connect to any enterprise data source or application. Among its standard connectors, Convertigo features exclusive non intrusive HTML connectors and Mainframe connectors able to connect to enterprise data even when no APIs are available. This, among all our other features brings to the market an unmatched Mobile Enterprise Platform:
- Mobile enablement of any existing legacy Web or Mainframe application.
- No need to rewrite legacy and mainframe applications to fit your modern infrastructure – use them as is
- Instant access to any resource --whether or not there is an API
- Strong security features such as mobile authentication and revocation as well as encryption
- Combine any business logic for reuse across your enterprise
- Optional cloud based, Mobile Backend as a Services (MBaaS)
- Hybrid model cross-platform technology based on Phonegap/Cordova and JQuery Mobile
- Automatic deployment for mobile application upgrades
With these capabilities, mobile application development for enterprises can benefit a shorter time to market, a strongly reduced development cost and an immediate ROI.
Cross-platform Mobile Development Features of Convertigo MADP
In addition to our unique capabilities, we also offer:
- Seamless connections to all enterprise back ends and web applications
- Support for all major mobile operating systems -- iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- The ability to use and leverage industry standard development tools and open source mobile frameworks -- jQuery Mobile, and PhoneGap
- Support for SQL and web services including SOAP, REST and JSON
- Powerful server-based business logic assembly (and add yours as needed)
- Convertigo does not hold any business logic in the mobile application, which ensures reuse for different applications
Find out how Convertigo Enterprise Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) can solve your enterprise mobility challenges: